THE BEACH TERMS OF SALES
1. Preamble The reservation is made directly between the client and the owner. The customer declares having obtained all the necessary information on the site where the reservation was made. Any reservation via the website implies consultation and acceptance of these general conditions. The customer's agreement regarding these general conditions comes into play when booking; no reservation is possible without this agreement. The customer has the option of saving and editing these general conditions using the standard functionalities of his browser or computer. The site mentions the following information:the legal notice allowing a precise identification of the seller and indicating his business name, the address where it is established, his e-mail address, his telephone number, his head office, if it is subject to value added tax and identified by an individual number its individual identification number, the Member State in which it was granted; the essential characteristics of the services offered; the prices; payment terms; the general conditions of sale; the period of validity of the offer and the price thereof; the minimum duration of the proposed contract, if applicable. The customer, before ordering the services declares that the reservation of these services is made for his personal needs. As a consumer, the customer has specific rights, which would be called into question in the event that the services reserved are not for personal purposes. All the information accessible on the site is presented in French as well as possibly in several other foreign languages.The customer declares to have full legal capacity allowing him to commit under these general conditions.
2. Definitions In the following, the terms below will have the following meaning: ""acknowledgment of receipt"": email sent to the client summarizing the reservation made by the client and confirming its receipt by the seller. ""Client"": natural person acting for his personal or professional needs but unrelated to the tourist activity. ""Electronic mail"": any message, in the form of text, voice, sound or image, sent by a public communication network, stored on a network server or in the recipient's terminal equipment, until that the latter recover it. ""Online reservation"": reservation of overnight stays via the dematerialized reservation voucher on the website. ""Service"": reservation of nights whose essential characteristics are presented on the website.
3. PurposeThese general conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of the remote booking of services offered by the seller on its website. They govern all the stages necessary for the reservation and the follow-up of the reservation between the contracting parties. The customer acknowledges having read and accepted these general conditions of sale available on the seller's site.
4. Scope These general conditions apply to all reservations made online.
5. Duration These general conditions of sale apply throughout the duration of online services by the seller on its website. The seller reserves the right, without notice or compensation, to temporarily or permanently close its website or online booking space.The seller is not responsible for damages of any kind that may result from these changes and / or temporary unavailability or from the definitive closure of all or part of the site or the services associated with it, such as online booking space.
6. Reservation The customer chooses the services presented on the site. The customer acknowledges having read the nature, destination and booking methods of the services available on the website and having requested and obtained the necessary and / or additional information to make his reservation with full knowledge of the facts. The customer is solely responsible for his choice of services and their suitability for his needs, so that the seller's responsibility cannot be sought in this regard. The reservation is deemed to have been accepted by the client at the end of the reservation process. PaymentWhen booking, and depending on the price, either the bank card is registered as a guarantee, or the customer pays a specified% directly, as a deposit. The customer undertakes, prior to any reservation, to complete the information requested on the voucher or the reservation request. The customer certifies the veracity and accuracy of the information transmitted. The Balance will be settled during the stay .
7. Customer service For any complaint relating to your reservation, you can use the "contact" section.
8. Cancellation or modification by the customer The customer is reminded, in accordance with article L. 121-20-4 of the Consumer Code, that he does not have the right of withdrawal as provided for in article L. 121-20 of the Consumer Code, as soon as the services are provided on a date or according to a determined periodicity.
Cancellation or modification conditionsare indicated in the conditions of sale attached to each tariff.
The deposit paid at the time of booking will not be returned for a cancellation less than 3 weeks from the date of arrival .
In case of interruption of the stay , the entire agreed price will be cashed . In the event of a no show (reservation not canceled & the client did not show up) , the client cannot claim any refund . Unless expressly provided otherwise, the client must vacate the room before 11.00 a.m. on the day of the end of the reservation. Otherwise, he will be billed for an additional night.
9. LiabilityIf all the best efforts are made so that the photographs, the graphic representations and the texts reproduced to illustrate the destination presented give an overview as exact as possible of the services offered, variations may occur, in particular due to the change of furniture or renovations possible. The customer cannot claim any claim of this fact, since these variations do not relate to the essential characteristics of the service. The seller cannot be held responsible for the non-execution or poor execution of the reservation in the event of force majeure, by a third party, by the client or by its partners, such as unavailability of the Internet network, impossibility access to the website, external intrusion, computer viruses. In the event of exceptional events or cases of force majeure, the seller reserves the right to partially or fully accommodate customers in a nearby establishment without additional cost.In the event of force majeure, unforeseeable events or events beyond their control, the seller must inform the client thereof by all possible means in order to limit potential damage.
10. Complaints Complaints relating to non-performance or poor performance must, under pain of foreclosure, be brought to the attention of the seller in writing within 24 hours of arrival.
11. Price The prices indicated are per room for the number of person (s) and the date (s) selected. The prices are displayed in tax inclusive amount, in euros, and are only valid for the duration indicated on the site. The prices and conditions may be modified without notice depending on the economic situation and requirements. Unless otherwise stated, additional services are not included in the price. The tourist tax, collected by the municipality is fixed by the latter and is to be paid directly on site to the seller, except in the case where this amount can be included in the sale price.
12.Respect for privacy The information requested from the customer is necessary for the processing of his order and will be communicated to all stakeholders and partners. In the absence of information, the seller cannot register a reservation. Unless the client objects, if the latter has made a reservation on the website, the seller is particularly likely to send him, by e-mail, promotional offers, a satisfaction questionnaire following his stay. The customer has the right to object, free of charge, to the use of data relating to him for prospecting purposes, in particular commercial. The customer is informed, on each of the personal data collection forms, of the mandatory or optional nature of the responses by the presence of an asterisk.
13. Evidence agreement Acceptance of these general conditions and of the reservation request constitutes an electronic signature which has the same value between the parties as a handwritten signature.
14. Applicable lawThese general conditions of sale are governed by French law, it is the same for the substantive rules as for the rules of form.
15. Completeness These general conditions of sale express the entirety of the obligations of the parties. No general or specific condition communicated by the client can be integrated into these general conditions. The documents forming the contractual commitments between the parties are, in ascending order of priority, the reservation request (including the specific conditions of the reserved rate) and these general conditions.